Programs / IT and energy
Training program for photovoltaic system installers
Students will acquire the following competences:
- Carry out measurements of the area and of the shading of the surface or roof at the power plant,
- Install the power plant on the basis of prepared technical documentation,
- Commission and monitor the operation of a photovoltaic power plant connected to the power grid,
- Install, connect and put into operation an autonomous power plant,
- Monitor the operation of the power plant via the Internet,
- Carry out regular maintenance procedures and eliminate faults in case of power plant downtime,
- Use protective equipment and protective equipment when installing the power plant and working at height.
Program duration and method of implementation
The 150-hour training program will be implemented through regular or consultative-instructional classes. The theoretical part of the program lasting 45 hours is performed in the school classroom while 65 hours of exercises are performed in specialized classrooms equipped for exercises. Practical part of the program lasting 40 hours is performed on a fenced flat or sloping roof of the school and in a specialized classroom.
Consultative-instructional classes include 45 hours of theoretical classes and 29 hours of group consultations. Individual consultations are conducted for 16 hours, according to individual needs of the participants. Exercises are performed for 65 hours, and practical classes last 40 hours.
- Electrical installations of photovoltaic systems
- Constructions of photovoltaic systems
- Technical documentation
- Safety at Work
- Photovoltaic systems
- Practical classes on the installation of photovoltaic systems
Terms of enrollment
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- high school certificate in the field of mechanical engineering or electrical engineering,
- age 18 or over
- medical certificate of ability to perform work.
Price and terms of payment
Regular price 17,400 HRK.
A 10% discount is granted for employees of the same institutions.
Payment is in two installments, within 7 days of enrollment and 40 days after enrollment.
A 15% discount is granted for a one-time advance payment: discounted price 14,790 HRK