Programs / EU projects
EU Funds Project Manager Training
Students will acquire the following competences:
- Understand legal acts and distinguish between types of EU funds and programs
- Use project planning and writing tools and techniques by means of Logical Framework Approach and Project Cycle Management
- Plan the elements of the project (activities, resources, timeline, project costs) in accordance with the conducted analyses, and make a Gantt diagram and formulate project objectives
- Create a project budget
- Design a project proposal in accordance with the qualitative characteristics of the project – describe the contribution to horizontal issues, explain the relevance and sustainability of the project proposal
- Prepare and fill in the tender documentation (project application)
- Manage project activities and resources, implement the project in accordance with the provisions of the contract, prepare reports
- Carry out the procurement procedure in accordance with the rules
- Evaluate the project
- Apply safety measures and first aid at work
Program duration and implementation
The 160-hour training program will be implemented through regular or consultative-instructional classes.
Regular classes include 82 hours of theoretical instruction and 38 hours of practical instruction in specialized adult education classrooms equipped. Moreover, there are 40 hours of practical training in the classroom under the supervision of a mentor.
Consultative-instructional teaching includes 54 hours of theoretical group instructions, 28 hours of individual consultations, 38 hours of practical instruction and 40 hours of practical classes under the supervision of a mentor.
Classes are held at the address: Zagreb, Šandora Brešćenskog 4, I floor.
- Introduction to European Union policies and programs
- Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework Approach
- Operational and financial project management
- EU project modelling and filling in project documentation (applications)
- Implementation of the EU project
- Safety at Work
- Practical training
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
a) bachelor’s degree in social sciences, information sciences, technical, communication and interdisciplinary fields of science, biomedicine, health and medicine, biotechnical sciences – or at least 5 years of work experience as an expert or leader
or bachelor’s degree in any field with at least one year of work experience in the preparation of EU-funded projects or related activities, as evidenced by a certificate from the employer
b) basics computer skills, confirmed by an on-site test or by appropriate certificate.
Price and mode of payment
Regular price: HRK 11,500.00.
A 20% discount is granted for employees of the same institutions.
A 20 % discount is granted for an early enrolment in November.
Payment in three installments, with an additional 5% discount for a one-time advance payment.
Damir Belančić, 091 333 0694