Programs / Education
Educational project management
The Educational Project Management program is intended for teachers, professors and all educators, current and future project managers. To all those who are drivers of change in their institutions, whether it is the establishment of centres of excellence, implementation of projects to improve the teaching process or the organization of student and teacher exchange in Erasmus + mobility projects.
The focus of the Program is on practical work and on the preparation of EU-funded project applications.
Students will acquire the following competences
- design a project idea with all the elements that allow the development of a high-quality project plan
- analyse the current situation and the needs and expectations of stakeholders, in accordance with the development plan of their institution
- describe the objectives, determine the indicators of project success, distinguish between objectives, purpose and outputs
- make a project plan: describe the planned activities, expected results and necessary resources; make a project budget
- analyse the Calls for project proposals and formulate project ideas in a way that they can be financed by European Union funds or other lines of funding
- make a project application, work in a team,
- manage project implementation phases: coordinate the implementation, plan the procurement, report on project implementation.
Duration: 160 hours
Time of lectures: Fridays: 5-9 PM and Saturdays: 9AM -2 PM; from January to June.
Location: Zagreb, Šandora Brešćenskog 4, I floor
Price and terms of payment
Regular price: HRK 17,400.00.
A 10% discount is granted for applicants coming from the same company.
Payment in two installments: within 7 days of enrollment and within 2 months of enrollment.
For a one-time advance payment, a 15% discount is granted: total price: HRK 14,790.00